This month’s tech tip is about Azure Database for SQL and its available deployment options.
There are 3 available deployment options, when it comes to Azure SQL Database. These are:
- Azure SQL Database (Platform as a Service – PaaS)
- Azure SQL Managed Instance (Platform as a Service – PaaS)
- SQL Server on Azure VMs (Infrastructure as a Service – IaaS)
Enroll to my online course on Udemy, titled “Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners” and get started with Azure SQL Database and SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines fast and easy! Many live demos included!
Featured Online Courses:
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- How do I Create a Formula in a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet?
- How To Fix the Issue “This device can’t use a Trusted Platform Module”
- How To Show Hidden Files in Windows 10
- How to Fix: Slow WiFi Internet Connection on Windows 10 Laptop
- How to Find your Windows OS Version and Build Number?
Rate this article:
Reference: TechHowTos.com (https://www.techhowtos.com)