This month’s tech tip is about SQL Server and Azure SQL Database.
Among other, SQL Server (version 2016 and later) and Azure SQL Database support “Dynamic Data Masking”. This feature, allows the user to set SQL Server to dynamically mask sensitive data from unauthorized access, based on certain rules.
Enroll to my online course on Udemy, titled “SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners” and get started with SQL Server on both Windows and Linux in no time!Enroll Now!
Featured Online Courses:
- A Guide on How to Start and Monetize a Successful Blog
- Introduction to Azure Database for MySQL
- Working with Python on Windows and SQL Server Databases
- Boost SQL Server Database Performance with In-Memory OLTP
- Introduction to Azure SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Administration Tips
- SQL Server Fundamentals – SQL Database for Beginners
- Essential SQL Server Development Tips for SQL Developers
- Introduction to Computer Programming for Beginners
- .NET Programming for Beginners – Windows Forms with C#
- Introduction to SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- SQL Server 2019: What’s New – New and Enhanced Features
- Entity Framework: Getting Started – Complete Beginners Guide
- How to Import and Export Data in SQL Server Databases
- Learn How to Install and Start Using SQL Server in 30 Mins
- How do I Create a Formula in a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet?
- How To Fix the Issue “This device can’t use a Trusted Platform Module”
- How To Show Hidden Files in Windows 10
- How to Fix: Slow WiFi Internet Connection on Windows 10 Laptop
- How to Find your Windows OS Version and Build Number?
Rate this article:
Reference: TechHowTos.com (https://www.techhowtos.com)