Do you love Technology? By reading this eBook, you can learn more about different technology topics such as: Databases, Programming, Search Engine Optimization, Software and Database Security, Trending Technologies and more.
Price: $4.99 (special time-limited offer) | Buy Online
Rate this eBook:
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Databases
– What is a Database?
– How to Get Started with SQL Server
– What is SQL Server Management Studio?
– How to Get Basic SQL Server Instance Info
– In Which Context Does SQL Server Access Network Resources?
– What are SQL Server Always On Availability Groups?
– Rebuild All Database Indexes Online with a Single T-SQL Statement
– Can I Restore a Database from SQL Server 2005 SP4 to SQL Server 2005 SP3?
– How Can I Check the Isolation Level for a Specific SQL Server Database?
– How to Enable PowerPivot in Excel 2016
Chapter 2: Computer Programming
– What is Computer Programming?
– How to Write a “Hello World” App in C#
– How to Write a “Hello World” App in Visual C++
– How to Connect to SQL Server from Visual C++
– How to Establish a Simple Connection from a C# Program to SQL Server
Chapter 3: Search Engine Optimization
– What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
– What Does SERP Mean?
– 10 Simple but Effective SEO Steps
Chapter 4: Security
– Why Enforcing Regular Password Expiration is a Bad Practice
– Securing your SQL Server Instances
– Encrypting a SQL Server Database Backup
Chapter 5: Windows-Related
– How to Show Hidden Files in Windows 10
– How to Show “This PC” Icon on Windows 10 Desktop
– How to Fix the Issue “This device can’t use a Trusted Platform Module”
– How to Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2
Chapter 6: Trending Technologies
– What is FinTech?
– What is Machine Learning?
– What is the Internet of Things?
– Software Systems in the 21st Century: Integration is the Key
List of Listings
List of Figures
Who Should Read This Book
This book is for everyone who loves technology and wants to learn about different technology topics such as: Databases, Programming, Search Engine Optimization, Software and Database Security, Trending Technologies and more.
How This Book Is Organized
This book is organized as follows. Chapter 1 discusses about Databases and mostly about SQL Server. Chapter 2 discusses about programming and provides some really cool how-to’s in order to get you started with some simple programming tasks. Chapter 3 talks about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which nowadays is a very hot topic. Chapter 4 discusses about security and Chapter 5 about certain Windows-related tasks. Finally, Chapter 6 talks about trending technologies such as FinTech, Machine Learning, Internet of Things and Software Integration.